my daily cross-site data mangling.

  • 11:03 Pull up yer pants. @lePrinciple is better than coffee ustre.am/c6vO (@leprinciple live at ustre.am/c6vO ) #
  • 16:08 @michaelcoyote: and where, exactly, are you? That sounds like my new favorite drink. #
  • 16:10 @katehutson: yes. Or, not just working for one. #
  • 16:11 @CjTownsend88: that has to look amazing. #
  • 16:12 via my proj. mgmt. prof.: "managing people sucks and that it often seems tha t most people who manage people suck at managing people." #
  • 16:15 @michaelcoyote: I will find that when I visit. #
  • 16:25 ♺ @hotbizzies: trust... vimeo.com/10709137 : beautiful. #
  • 18:50 The supermarket switched from their usual happy hardcore music programming by smoothly (no joke) mixing in O-Zone. #
  • 00:39 @mrhat557: totally Dragostea din tei all up in this produce. I nearly started giggling at the checkout when it happened. #
  • 00:51 @aljamiat: wow, first coherent comment convo I've read in a while. Also, the link-through to the web 2.0 suicide machine is amazing. #


Blame LoudTwitter

Comments

Popular Posts