my daily cross-site data mangling.

  • 12:23 mmm, yes. ♫ blip.fm/~hej3e #
  • 12:41 rolling basslines, piano, sample chops, and one of my favorite "classic" dance tracks. ♫ blip.fm/~hek03 #
  • 12:44 here's the version of swords I love. ♫ blip.fm/~hek48 #
  • 12:47 they leave their houses, just for a short while... ♫ blip.fm/~hekbm #
  • 12:54 one of the main reasons I got into breaks... and ambient. Weird. ♫ blip.fm/~heko8 #
  • 13:03 I'm both happy and sad this version wasn't on vinyl when I was dropping it at house parties to piss people off. ♫ blip.fm/~hel3q #
  • 13:05 did I mention he used to just play with a bass and a drum machine? ♫ blip.fm/~hel84 #
  • 13:11 warm and fuzzy. ♫ blip.fm/~helj3 #
  • 13:13 Loved it when it came out, still love it. ♫ blip.fm/~heln9 #
  • 13:17 I love Smalltown Boy, I loathe the original of this remake, but this remix somehow won me over. ♫ blip.fm/~heltv #
  • 13:19 I do love me some Phones remixes. ♫ blip.fm/~helxd #
  • 13:22 A different kind of bump and grind. ♫ blip.fm/~hem2m #
  • 13:26 so cute. I've heard he's terrifying live. ♫ blip.fm/~hem9o #
  • 13:29 sliding snares. I have a soft spot for them. ♫ blip.fm/~hemee #
  • 13:30 Oh Rex, if you'd put vocals on your album, people would have bought it more. ♫ blip.fm/~hemgz #
  • 13:32 I tried so hard to not like this. ♫ blip.fm/~hemk1 #
  • 13:35 oh man. I didn't know. ♫ blip.fm/~hemp6 #
  • 13:37 NOM NOM NOM Plaid and Shinichi Osawa. ♫ blip.fm/~hemrw #
  • 16:02 @Nymph: one of my fav gifts received on a mixtape. ♫ blip.fm/~hetsp #
Blame LoudTwitter

Comments

Popular Posts