Butt touching is the new black

Last night:

Moxy, CJ, best dudes ever. Thanks again for getting my drunk a$$ home.

Janene, you're the best.

Sky, thanks for dancing.

Beta Movement, you kicked everybody's ass.

We need to pile all that gear up again and practice.

Except lets do it in Chicago, because I miss Demetrius.


Tonight

Moxy @ HAVANA
9PM



Me @ SPICE
not drinking, but djing. That's right. I will probably exclaim that my car's gone again at the end of the night just to maintain continuity.


Tomorrow: (Friday)
SWEATIN'
FREE
18+
11PM
HIGH FIVE

and I'll be djing and running lights for the Guilty Simpson show @ Skully's.



Saturday:
Me @ Spice for Six Degrees of Separation
Your mom is probably djing somewhere too that night.


SUNDAY
SPICE
(The Zoomboozizoombeezicabana AFTER-PARTY!)

Myself, DJ MOXY, DJ ANDRE LEONE
DJ DIZ (CHI-TOWN)
10PM



I apparently live at Spice. They do have comfortable sofas.

Comments

Popular Posts